The London Transgender Clinic is a leading transgender services clinic; passionate about delivering the highest levels of patient care with services ranging from psychological assessment/support, hormone therapy, surgery, skin care, hair removal and voice coaching.
You will be working closely within a small clinical team consisting of psychiatrists, psychologists, endocrinologists, nurses, and Medical Director, working closely with other therapists and administrators to ensure smooth running of the business. The administrative team are critical to the efficient running of the Clinic so must be friendly, organised, articulate and proactive always.
It is also critical that the administrative team demonstrate the ability to work together within the administrative office, and closely with the reception team.
Reports to: Hormone Team Leader, Assistant Clinic Manager, Clinic Manager
Accountable to: General Manager, Business Manager, Director of Clinical Services, Medical Director
Working hours: Full time, 8-hour shifts
Location: Admin office at 54 Wimpole Street and remotely
MAIN DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting the Admin Manager and General Manager with training and onboarding of new staff;
- Ensuring patient files and documentation are compiled / completed correctly prior to patient arrival;
- Making and answering phone calls and responding to general enquiries, giving initial treatment / consultation information;
- Managing main “LTC Info” and “Hormone Info” email account daily, ensuring all enquiries are responded to the same day, without exception;
- Assisting the Nurse Prescriber, Admin Manager and General Manager with all patient management system reporting and general admin;
- Ensuring the patient management database is kept up-to-date and accurate at all times with very detailed notes, medical history, photos, and contact details. Checking patient contact details at every appointment;
- Management of the Clinical Team’s diaries with the responsibility for booking and rescheduling patient appointments as needed;
- Ensuring prompt payment for all appointments and informing the Admin Manager or General Manager of any issues;
- Liaise with supply companies and other organisations as required, and in conjunction with Business Manager and Property Manager;
- Ensuring that all patient files are completed correctly before filing and returning to storage room in an efficient, tidy, and secure manner;
- Ensuring all mail received is passed on to General Manager/Team Lead each morning;
- Highlighting and resolving problems, both administrative and operational and ensuring compliance with all Health & Safety regulations and CQC standards;
- Following up with patients and reminding patients when their follow up appointments are due;
- Ensuring GP letters are completed after every patient visit and uploaded to patient medical records / sent out as needed;
- Ensuring all patient complaints are recorded in the Patients Complaints log and Business Manager is immediately aware;
- Preparing and sending out all pre-consultation documentation, ensuring mandatory consent forms are provided and signed by patients prior to treatment;
- Ordering any tools required for the running of the Clinic;
- Liaising with GPs, medical practitioners and LTC clinical team;
- Other duties as necessary for the efficient running of the Clinic;
Click here for the full job description.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your CV to [email protected]